Export a model to Autodesk Revit Structure
To export a model to Revit Structure, see the following instructions.
- Create the model as usual.
- On the BIM Integration tab, click Autodesk Revit Export.
The BIM Integration wizard opens.
- Adjust the location and rotation of the model, and click Next.
- Select the items that are included in the model, and click Next.
- Specify the export names of material grades, and click Next.
- Specify the file name and location.
- Select whether the file is exported for the first time, or whether you want to update an existing model.
- Click Finish.
Note: To open the exported file in Revit, you will need to have installed the Tekla Structural Designer Integrator for Autodesk Revit. This is available for download from the following link: https://download.tekla.com/tekla-structural-designer/for-businesses/all-downloads?field_package_reference_tid_selective=5713