Run a slab deflection analysis
The same basic analysis process is followed irrespective of whether the current level (sub-model), a selected level, or all slabs in the model are analyzed.
In simple terms, events are considered in sequence.
For each event:
- An iterative cracked section analysis including long term effects determines the deflection at the end of the event.
- An additional analysis using the determined state of cracking along with short term cracked properties is undertaken to calculate the total instantaneous deflection associated with the event.
- The state of cracking is carried forward to the next event as the starting point.
To run the analysis for specific or all sub models see the following instructions.
Run a slab deflection analysis for the current sub model
To analyze a specific sub model:
- Open a view of the required sub model from the Structure Tree in the Project Workspace.
- On the Slab Deflection tab, click Analyze Current At the end of the analysis the active sub model view switches into a Slab Deflections View regime and the Results group is available on the ribbon - ready for reviewing the results graphically.
Run a slab deflection analysis for all sub models
To analyze all sub models:
Run a slab deflection analysis for selected sub models
To analyze selected sub models: