Review tabular design data
The Tabular Data command allows you to view sway results, design summaries, and material lists in tables.
To review tabular design data:
- Open a Review View.
- On the Review tab, click Tabular Data.
A Review Data View opens on a new tab.
- Go to the Review Data tab.
- In the list in the View Type group , select the desired view type according to your needs, (see below table).
- In the other groups of the Review Data tab, make the necessary selections to filter the results.
View type Description
Displays a design summary in the Review Data View.
Displays sway results in the Review Data View.
For more information, see Allowing for global second-order effects.
Displays inter-story shear in the Review Data View.Note: Remember to select the desired load case or load combination in the Loading list.
Cumulative Story Shear
Displays cumulative story shear in the Review Data View.Note: Remember to select the desired load case or load combination in the Loading list.
Displays drift results in the Review Data View.Note: Drift results are only relevant to models that use the ACI/AISC head code.
Displays seismic drift results in the Review Data View.
Displays wind drift results in the Review Data View.
Displays a connection resistance check in the Review Data View.
The connection resistance check compares the maximum vertical shear from the gravity combinations against a pre-defined resistance for the supporting member. You can only perform the check if you have specified a set of resistances for each section serial size, composite or non composite, for the current head code. The resistances that you specify are saved to the material database and can later be used for checking other structures.
For more information, see Add connection resistances to the material database
Displays a material list in the Review Data View.Note: The material list displayed in the Review Data View is not suitable for printing. To obtain a formatted material list that can be output, display a material listing report instead. For more information, see View a material listing report.
Displays floored area properties in the Review Data View.
To export the data to Excel:
- When the tabular report is configured as you require, click the Excel Export button at the right of the ribbon to automatically send it to a new Excel spreadsheet. The resulting data is listed in separate, headed columns and cells just as it appears in Review Data.