This installation packages both the Self hosted (client & server) and the Tekla Online Licensing (client) components.
Self hosted (Sentinal RMS)
The Tekla Structural License Service allows you to share and manage your licenses. It also allows users to commute licenses and report on license activity.
At the Server
- Download and run the Tekla Structural License Service installation file
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ‘License Server’ and ‘License Server Manager’
- You can now launch the License Server Manager and activate your licenses
If you do not have a separate computer which will act as the license server or your computer is not connected to a network then the license server software can be installed on the same computer as the application software.
SafeNet Sentinel RMS
Tekla Structural License Service 3.30 is shipped with Sentinel RMS version 9.7.0
Tekla Online Licensing
Client side components to allow you to utilize your subscription licenses.
New Features and Enhancements
Tekla Online Licensing
When signing in using your Trimble Identity you will automatically stay signed in which reduces the number of times you are asked to sign in. To sign out, click on your sign in name at the top right of the Tekla application you are using and click Sign Out and Exit.
When starting a Tekla application you are asked to choose which license to use, more information is now shown including the organization which owns the license and the number of seats currently in use.
More flexible options for selecting a license automatically on application startup, including the option to always choose which license to use.
The Support command has been improved to use the standard Tekla Support Tool for contacting your local Tekla technical support team. Useful technical information about your PC setup and the license system setup will be automatically included to help the technical support team answer your query as quickly and efficiently as possible. This feature also removes the previous limitation that a MAPI compliant email application was required to send a support query.
- [TEDDS-4368, TEDDS-4370] Fixed the Connectivity Indicator (top right of application user interface where your sign-in name is shown) not always showing the current sign-in status correctly.
- [TEDDS-5234] When showing the license manager from Tedds for Word the Sign Out option is now enabled.
- [TEDDS-4742] Fixed sign-in window if invalid credentials were entered and Windows text size setting was greater or equal to 250% the windows content was not completely visible.
- [TEDDS-4743] Fixed forgot password link on sign-in window not working if invalid credentials were entered and windows text size setting was greater than 100%.
- [TEDDS-4350] Fixed when closing a Tekla application which uses online licensing and the internet connection is not available a "Server is busy" dialog being shown.
Supported operating systems
Minimum operating systems supported:
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1