This release will upgrade your Tekla Portal Frame Designer & Tekla Connection Designer installation to version number 18.104.22.168 and should be installed to ensure optimum function of the program. It includes a number of enhancements and issue resolutions as detailed below.
If you are upgrading from a version earlier than Tekla Portal Frame & Tekla Connections Designer 19i SP1 (version 22.214.171.124) you can find details of enhancements and fixes included in all previous releases in Tekla User Assistance (TUA) and Tekla Downloads via the links below:
- Tekla User Assistance Main version release notes
- Tekla User Assistance Service Pack release notes
- Tekla Downloads
Licensing & Installation
- Licensing - no new license is required for this version.
- Installation - this service pack requires Tekla Portal Frame Designer 19i & Tekla Connection Designer 19i to be installed and will upgrade this to version 126.96.36.199.
Issues with Associated Bulletins
- [TSD-691, TSD-5227, TSD-5580]1 - Integration - Tekla Structural Designer to Tekla Portal Frame Designer (TPFD) - in some circumstances loads on a Portal Frame in Tekla Structural Designer were not correctly exported to Tekla Portal Frame Designer. Loads could be duplicated and/ or act in the opposite direction, which could result in design forces being either increased or reduced depending on a number of factors. Where the issue occurred it would usually be apparent from markedly different forces and deflections in Portal Frame Designer to those in Structural Designer. However the issue could be missed by the engineer and result in an unconservative design. For more information please see Product Bulletin PBTPFD-1911-1.
- These issues are fixed in this release. Note: The fix requires that the user runs both Tekla Portal Frame Designer 19i Service Pack 1 and Tekla Structural Designer 2019i Service Pack 2.
1 This number is an internal reference number and can be quoted to your local Support Department should further information on an item be required.