Updated - June 2018
Now includes a very specific and minor issue related to Tekla Tedds 2018 and Windows 10 April 2018 update
Updated - April 2018
This version was initially released in January 2018 and has been re-released in April 2018 to include a very minor update associated with server report generation.
The Tekla Structural License Service allows you to share and manage your licenses. It also allows users to commute licenses and report on license activity.
At the Server
- Download and run the Tekla Structural License Service installation file
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ‘License Server’ and ‘License Server Manager’
- You can now launch the License Server Manager and activate your licenses
If you do not have a separate computer which will act as the license server or your computer is not connected to a network then the license server software can be installed on the same computer as the application software.
Supported operating systems
Minimum operating systems supported:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Update
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (SP1)
Tekla Structural License Service February 2018 includes Sentinel RMS 9.2.1 which fixes a defect in version 9.1 which caused the total number of licenses available to become incorrect if the license server was re-started whilst licenses where commuted.